Ce docteur n’a pas de limite, il le fait même avec ses patients( Adultes seulement)
Donate a car for tax credit
Qualify for tax deduction.
You need to itemize your deduction on your 1040 Form (Schedule A) to be able to deduct your contribution to the charity.3Determine the amount you can claim.
If your car contribution is more than $500, you need to furnish a written acknowledgement. It must contain the following:
- Your name and your TIN (Tax Identification Number).
- The VIN (Vehicle identification number) of your car.
- The date of your donation and a statement that you didn’t receive anything in return from the charity.
- An estimated value of your car. You can try Edmunds.com, Carfax.com or kbb.com to get the market value of your car.
- A statement that there was no service provided by the charity.
- NOTE: The tax deduction may not exceed $500 if the written acknowledgment does not include all the information
4If your tax deduction is at least $250 and less than $500, you need to submit a written acknowledgment that lists the following:
- Name of the charity.
- Description of your car.
- One of the following: Value of the car that the charity provided and the statement you didn’t receive anything from the charity in return for your contribution/donation.
5If the charity was able to sell your vehicle, the amount of your deduction is limited to the amount the charity got from the sale.
Aside from the indicated information above, the written acknowledgment must contain the following:
- A certified statement that the car was not sold to a relative or friend or related parties.
- The date the car was sold.
- The amount of money received from the transaction.
- A statement that your tax claim may not exceed the amount of the sale