Magalie Habitant, Direktris SMCRS la, ap rakonte problèm Fatra ki genyen nan Cité Soleil.
When choosing a law firm to represent you or a loved one who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, it is important to interview the law firm and investigate their history in dealing with mesothelioma cases. Here are some important questions that you should be asking a mesothelioma law firm:
- Are you a national law firm?
The Lanier Law Firm, which sponsors the Mesothelioma Advocate, is a national law firm with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Houston. After providing you a free case evaluation, a lawyer from The Lanier Law Firm will fly directly to you.
- How many years of experience does this mesothelioma law firm provide for your clients?
The Lanier Law Firm has been handling mesothelioma cases since 1998.
- How many mesothelioma (not just asbestos) cases has this mesothelioma law firm handled?
The Lanier Law Firm has significant experience working on behalf of families and victims of chemical exposures, including mesothelioma cases. Since 1998, Mark Lanier and The Lanier Law Firm have won many substantial recoveries on behalf of asbestos exposure victims and those suffering from mesothelioma. One of those cases involved 21 steelworkers who contracted asbestos disease while using a grinding wheel at an Alabama steel mill (Aaron, et al. v. Abex, et al., February 1998). The jury found the defendants liable for marketing and design defects, negligence, gross negligence and malice.
- What were the usual outcomes (out-of-court settlement, win, loss, appeal)?
Please call us toll free at 1-800-250-5213 and speak to a legal representative. They will be able to provide you a history of our court cases and their outcomes. Below is a list of cases that The Lanier Law Firm has won.
- Will you be able to speak with members of the firm as needed? Will your calls be returned in a timely manner and your questions answered clearly?
At The Lanier Law Firm, we understand that communication is paramount and vital for those suffering from a mesothelioma diagnosis. Generally, all calls and emails are answered immediately.
- Will the law firm be handling your case personally?
Many law firms that advertise online, on TV, on the radio, and in newspapers will attempt to sign you up as a client and then sell off your case to whatever law firm bids the highest, including firms that may have literally no experience in mesothelioma court cases. The Mesothelioma Advocate is operated and owned by The Lanier Law Firm. We do not sell off our clients’ mesothelioma cases to other law firms. We are one of the premiere national mesothelioma law firms in the country.
Significant Mesothelioma Settlements
The attorneys at The Lanier Law Firm provide a wealth of experience in the specialized scientific and medical issues that are present in every asbestos and toxic exposure lawsuit. Our reputation for courtroom excellence gives us the added leverage to negotiate significant settlements on behalf of our clients, who would rather be spending time with their families than sitting through a trial.
Just a few examples of substantial recoveries on behalf of our clients include:
- a 22-year-old woman with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos as a child while attending school in an aging school building;
- a 67-year-old refinery worker with mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer caused by years of asbestos exposure in his workplace;
- a 39-year-old brake mechanic with mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos found in automotive friction products;
- a 48-year-old woman with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos as a child from fibers that her father unknowingly carried home on his work clothes;
- a 78-year-old railroad worker with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos for several years on the job;
- a 38-year-old man with brain cancer caused by exposure to vinyl chloride while working in a PVC plant.
The Lanier Law Firm understands the emotional and financial stress caused by chemical-induced illnesses, and our lawyers receive a tremendous amount of satisfaction knowing that they’re helping families in their time of greatest need.